Steve Kirsch Tweeted: I am on board a Delta flight right now. The pe...

 
Steve Kirsch's avatar
Steve Kirsch
@stkirsch
I am on board a Delta flight right now. The person sitting next to me in first class refused $100,000 to remove her mask for the entire flight. No joke. This was after I explained they don't work. She works for a pharma company.
Steve Kirsch's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Jeremy Boreing's avatar
Jeremy Boreing
@JeremyDBoreing
RT @yaf: Woke protestors interrupt @michaeljknowles's speech - get removed immediately
Jeremy Boreing's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Adam Kinzinger #fella's avatar
Adam Kinzinger #fella
@AdamKinzinger
The only President to incite an insurrection, and a draft dodger, calling me treasonous.

I don't think history will be kind to Mr. Trump.
Adam Kinzinger #fella's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Ceosonson's avatar
Ceosonson
@ceosonson
BRUHHH 😭😭 I went to this gas station to buy some gummy bears and when I was leaving I noticed this woman kept looking at me so I said.. " Heyyy how you doing"... 5 seconds go by and now we just staring at each other & I mumble under my breath like " Oh so this woman ain't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Ceosonson's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Declan Cashin's avatar
Declan Cashin
@Tweet_Dec
Happy 6th anniversary to the greatest moment in the history of the internet
Declan Cashin's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Jessi 💫's avatar
Jessi 💫
@its_jessi_grace
On school days, Gordon watches his girls until they are safely on the school bus 💛
Jessi 💫's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments: