Jo 🌻 Tweeted: THIS!!! 👇👇👇👇🔥🔥🔥

 
Jo 🌻's avatar
Jo 🌻
@JoJoFromJerz
THIS!!! 👇👇👇👇🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/repbowman/stat…
Reply Retweet Like
Dr Naomi Wolf's avatar
Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf
RT @drscottjensen: What happened to Damar Hamlin? Why can't we ask? Why can't we know?
Dr Naomi Wolf's Video
Reply Retweet Like
J.K. Rowling's avatar
J.K. Rowling
@jk_rowling
Very excited to announce that after a long stretch of being Literally Hitler I've become Ideologically Stalin.

With luck, hard work and your continued support, I believe I can make Vlad the Impaler by Christmas.
🙏❤️
J.K. Rowling's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Libs of TikTok's avatar
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
BREAKING: I served @AOC with an ethics complaint after she lied about me in a committee hearing. AOC wasn't in her office but then I bumped into her as I was leaving the Capitol!

Watch what happens:
Libs of TikTok's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Ahmed Mohamed's avatar
Ahmed Mohamed
@ahumadhumohamed
These individuals have their hope to come back to the society as clean & responsible citizens.

Watch how we run prison based drug rehabilitation program at maafushi prison. #ithurufurusath twitter.com/psmnewsmv/stat…
Reply Retweet Like
Jeremy Boreing's avatar
Jeremy Boreing
@JeremyDBoreing
RT @GovBillLee: What happened at The Covenant School yesterday was a tragedy beyond comprehension. I want to speak directly to Tennesseans…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments: