Jeremy Boreing Tweeted: I don’t care what He looked like either, exc...

 
Jeremy Boreing's avatar
Jeremy Boreing
@JeremyDBoreing
I don't care what He looked like either, except to the extent the people trying to tell me what He looked like don't want me to believe in Him. twitter.com/nosoup4knowles…
Reply Retweet Like
EVERYDAY SCHOOL FIGHTS's avatar
EVERYDAY SCHOOL FIGHTS
@DAILYFIGHTS4U
they were going at it in the courtyard 👀
EVERYDAY SCHOOL FIGHTS's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Dr Naomi Wolf's avatar
Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf
RT @KanekoaTheGreat: 26/ This Pfizer presentation got Dr. Robert Malone (@RWMaloneMD) banned from Twitter.

"Pfizer's own 6-month report da…
Reply Retweet Like
Ron Perlman's avatar
Ron Perlman
@perlmutations
They ain't coming for me motherfucker. Because I pay my taxes and follow the laws. You on the other hand, my motherfucker… twitter.com/repandybiggsaz…
Reply Retweet Like
Eilidh Garrett #LiveableNHSBursary's avatar
Eilidh Garrett #LiveableNHSBursary
@thegradmedic
A date asked me if I ever have been catfished and I said no but are you about to tell me you think I've catfished you and he said to be honest you look better in person

And so anyway if anyone needs me I'll be stuck with my head in a door frame bc it's so inflated I can't get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Reply Retweet Like
Fascinating's avatar
Fascinating
@fasc1nate
A passing motorist offers a koala some water during a record heatwave in Australia.
Fascinating's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments: