Jeremy Boreing Tweeted: And Elizabeth Warren was the first Native Am...

 
Jeremy Boreing's avatar
Jeremy Boreing
@JeremyDBoreing
And Elizabeth Warren was the first Native American woman elected to congress by her own damn standard.

I'm not making a joke, btw. I'm pointing out that they don't even believe their own bullshit. twitter.com/megynkelly/sta…
Reply Retweet Like
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦's avatar
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski
Guy at Trump rally claims he served in Marines. Christina Bobb says she did too and asks his MOS. He can't say. Then asks him where he served. He can't say.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Dr Naomi Wolf's avatar
Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf
RT @TheChiefNerd: Dr. Aaron Kheriaty Explains the Complicated History of the Nuremberg Code

"To deal with that difficulty we had to come u…
Reply Retweet Like
Catturd ™'s avatar
Catturd ™
@catturd2
It's a miracle … In only 3 weeks, John Fetterman got a total head replacement.

Man, he has some good doctors.
Catturd ™'s Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Forgione's avatar
Mike Forgione
@MikeForgione100
Live below you means, just don't forget to live #familytime #vacation #bahamas
Mike Forgione's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Jo 🌻's avatar
Jo 🌻
@JoJoFromJerz
I'm not dressed in a Biden Snuggie, wearing a Biden cowboy hat, Biden chaps or using a Biden beer koozie. I'm not waving a California King-sized Biden flag, and I do not have Biden's face painted anywhere on myself or on my car.
And I am not spending my Saturday morning waiting…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments: