LibbyMBC posted: Last night I broke my femur. I was sitting on my be...

 
John Banks's avatar
LibbyMBC's avatar
LibbyMBC
@LibbyMbc
Last night I broke my femur. I was sitting on my bed and twisted to get some of my apple juice. I had asked about twisting in bed and laying on top of my leg. I was informed I was fine as long as I didn't bear weight with it. Well tonight I I twisted to get a glass of apple juice…
LibbyMBC's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
𝐊𝐨𝐡 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝's avatar
𝐊𝐨𝐡 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝
@MandalaySamui
RT @NiallHarbison: If ever you thought everything was bad in the world this short thread will help change your mind…

Rescue dog Tina passe…
Reply Retweet Like
People's Archive of Rural India's avatar
People's Archive of Rural India
@PARInetwork
In Udaipur, Rajasthan many women waste no part of vegetables or fruit, not even a seed.

Below is one such item that is also said to help cure stomach cramps and period pains. Can you guess what it is?

𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.
People's Archive of Rural India's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Dr Naomi Wolf's avatar
Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf
RT @visegrad24: BREAKING:

Greece announces it will join the international F-16 coalition for Ukraine by training Ukrainian pilots on F-16s…
Reply Retweet Like
Hotelier Maldives's avatar
Hotelier Maldives
@hoteliermv
Maldives Immigration should remove Imuga Traveler Declaration
hoteliermaldives.com/maldives-immig…
Reply Retweet Like
Ruchit G Garg's avatar
Ruchit G Garg
@ruchitgarg
RT @ruchitgarg: Cooking millets in clay pot
Ruchit G Garg's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments: