MJ Morgan Tweeted: I don’t wear glasses but if I did I would try these.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
MJ Morgan
@MJMorganIAM
I don't wear glasses but if I did I would try these. fb.me/FdRr0XkD
avatar
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
The ability of the world to see what Israel did to Gaza in 2014 - thanks largely to the ability of brave Gazans to use social media to show the truth - was a turning point. And Israel's killing of 4 kids on a beach - in front of journalists - was massive twitter.com/WaladShami/sta…
avatar
Dr. Paul Uliasz
@LeeDentalCare
Thanks, Romaine Dimka, for your excellent review on Facebook @BirdEye_
avatar
Michael Wm. Gent
@xiam007
WOW - 'Worse Than Watergate': 'Shocking' House Intel Memo Reveals FISA Abuse by Senior DOJ and FBI Officials - @realDonaldTrump
#ReleaseTheMemo #FisaMemo
avatar
Back Pain MD
@BackPain_MD
After Pregnant Woman Complains of Back Pain, Doctor Delivers Baby on Air France Flight Headed to New York - KTLA
avatar
HextraCoin
@HextraHelpx
Next price coming soon.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments: